[tmp] Re: new cute little speaker

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 12:18:47 -0500

Hi Jean,

You mean the speaker case? Here's what I can tell you about it.

When you unzip the Speaker case open, place it on a flat surface with
the speakers on the right side and the netting to the left. As you can
feel on the right side, there are two speakers with the battery
compartment sitting in between. The headphone cable is found coming
out of the lower speaker. The battery cover slides open if you push it
from the right towards the left. The only control is the power slide
switch which is found on the battery compartment closest to the right
side. If you feel in this area, you'll feel the slide switch just
above the small round LED. To turn the speakers on, slide the power
switch towards the LED. To turn it off, slide it away from the LED.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa