[tmp] Re: multiple sources one set of headphones

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 17:51:16 -0400

Don't know if this would work, but you could try several y adapters to
connect the various devices to one headphone. No doubt you might need
a converter in there somewhere as well so that male and female plugs
and jacks work out. FYI, when I tried this approach on my computer to
connect the player and a microphone to the computer, it didn't work. I
suspect it was because the microphone wasn't powered but not sure.