[tmp] Re: misc problems

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:52:55 -0500

Hi Dale,

There are two possibilities when it comes to folders and files not
being spoken or spelled out:

1. The settings were changed under settings, general settings, voice.
This could lead to what you're experiencing.
2. The encoder was changed in the utility you used to create the talk
files. It needs to be set on Speex. If it's set on the other one, it
will result in what you're experiencing.

Happy holidays!

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa