[tmp] Re: intro

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 08:58:45 -0600

HI Jessica? Welcome not only to the list, but to the world of Rockboxed mp3 players! I started out with a 4GB Clip Plus, then liked it so much and always like to have one for reserve just in case, I got afterwards an 8GB Zip! I used to have a Sony discman many years, and always dreamed of a digital player that'd be as intuitive as the discman, and thanks to Laz's Talking mp3s, I found them!

El 06/12/2014 05:02 a.m., Jessica Brown escribió:
Hi. My name is Jessica. I am new to this list. I am 19 years old and completely blind. I live in Canada. I just got a 4 gb clip zip a few days ago. I have a website for blind and visually impaired people that has info on a number of topics. I also have a mailing list where we can talk about anything to do with blindness. Please go check them out and if you know anyone who you think may benefit from them, please tell them about the website and mailing list. Please find the links to the website and mailing list in my signature. Thank you and I look forward to making new friends and maybe seeing old ones from other lists on this list.

Please go check out my website: blindnesseraserblog.wordpress.com which has lots of different info on a number of topics for blind and visually impaired people and which I have recently redone. Also please check out my low traffic mailing list: freelists.org/list/erasingblindness where we can talk about anything related to blindness. Thank you. Please go check out my website: http://blindnesseraserblog.wordpress.com which has lots of different info on a number of topics for blind and visually impaired people and which I have recently redone. Also please check out my low traffic mailing list: //freelists.org/list/erasingblindness where we can talk about anything related to blindness. Thank you.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México