[tmp] iPhones 4, 5, & 5s available! Act now

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 13:05:44 -0500

Hi all,

We now have some iPhones 4, 5, and 5S which are right now only
temporarily available, not all are listed on our website:

Both the iPhone 4 8GB $149.99 and iPhone 5 32GB $324.99 can be ordered
from our website, we also now have the iPhone 5 16GB for $289.99 and
the iPhone 5S 16GB at $389 with our current special. If you don't see
what you're looking for we can probably special order it. The iPhone 5
and 5S 16GB are not on our website as yet. If you're interested in
these or a special order please call or email.

Order early as they will be in limited supply and availability before
the Holidays, as it gets closer to the Holidays the prices will go up
and they will be more difficult to get from our suppliers.

The above phones are Verizon phones that can be used on Verizon or
Page Plus which we are authorized dealers for and are giving a $10
discount see details at the end. iPhone 5 and 5S are also unlocked and
suitable for GSM services like T-Mobile, Net 0 and Simple Mobile. (We
are also dealers for Net 0 and Simple Mobile) as well as being Verizon
phones that can be used on Page Plus as well.

All of our phones are discounted 10% through November 28th and we also
carry accessible flip phones and Android phones:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

This week we're taking $10 off any Page Plus phone plan $29.95 and up.
You can even use your own phone, contact us if you'd like to get
activated. No further obligation or contracts.

Here's a little information:

4G LTE has now come to Page Plus! This means that now you can use any
Verizon Wireless cell phone on this service and get super fast
internet speeds with 4G phones such as iPhone 5's or higher and most
recent models of Android phones with a great low price plan with no
surprise fees or taxes and no contract!

Page Plus is a very economical prepaid phone service which runs on one
of the largest cell phone service networks in the US!

We chose to be a Page Plus dealer because they have plans as low as
$12 per month and great Unlimited Service plans starting at only
$39.95 for all the Talking and Texting you want and 1GB of data, $55
with 3GB of data & $69 with 5GB or you can just buy airtime.  No
contract, no bills with service, overage or late fees!

Plans for 4G LTE service start at $29.95 and for regular flip phones
only $12 or Pay as You Go!

See information on the plans available by going to our webpage:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/page-plus-plans.html

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx