[tmp] Re: "help Needed" found some unfamiliar folders and files on my SANSA CLIP +,

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:31:57 -0500

Hi Rhonda,

You can delete those folders and files but realize that whenever your
player uses the Sansa firmware, as it did when your daughter had to
change the USB mode, they'll come right back. The only folders you
actually need are .rockbox and any other folders or files you're
likely to use or need. Everything else can be deleted.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa