[tmp] following the playlist victory!

  • From: "Neena Saloiya" <neena.saloiya@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 21:52:13 -0500

Hi Laz. Thanks so much! It worked like a charm! Good! At least my player is back to what it should be, Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Laz
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:32 PM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Follow Playlist was Re: device accessibility

Hi Neena,

I think this is what you mean.

Navigate to files.
Hold down select until the menu pops up.
Navigate down to follow playlist and click select.
Make sure it's on yes and click select.
Left arrow once to return to files.

This makes it so that when you stop playing a file or you check the
file name by clicking select, it puts you right on the file you were
playing.

I hope that's what you meant.

Regards,

Laz

On 11/24/13, Neena Saloiya <neena.saloiya@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I only have one thing to say on this matter. Check it out for yourself at
length.
    I have one burning question about the sansa clip zip. Now when I stop
playing a file the player always takes me back to the beginning of the
folder. Is there a way to get it to take me back to where I am now in the
file? I had been resetting the player to factory settings and have gotten
some setting where I wanted them. Thanks.