[tmp] Re: firmware updates

  • From: "Rhonda" <bryeghtstar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 18:03:48 -0400

Ok Laz, or someone,  help me understand.
I did  installed the new .rockbox folder, but couldn't manage to  see any
changes but the speech  being a tad bit  faster.
I hear there is suppose to be a shortcut to the time, but I don't know how to
access it.
Maybe I don't know what to look fore.
So what are the new changes, and how to use them?
I definitely am missing a lot for some reason.

Since I didn't see anything different I pasted the original .rockbox folder
back.