[tmp] Re: cut and paste

  • From: "Neena Saloiya" <neena.saloiya@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:32:34 -0400

Hi Bobbie / Robert. (Oops, I called you Bobbie. I’ll try not to do that again.
My foster brother hates it when people call him that. * smile * Okay here goes.
So, you can paste them, but when on computer it will look like it’s going not
the way you want it. But, the thing is this. When you’re on the mp3 player, it
will look like you want it if you number the tracks like 01 until 10, and then
afterwards to whatever you want after that.