[tmp] Re: cut and paste

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:02:06 -0500

Number them via 01 song, 02 song etc. This will makes them go in the order one wants to play them.

El 05/06/2014 12:00 p.m., Harris, Robert escribió:

I have a question about cut and paste.

It seems when I cut and paste songs into folders they just land where ever they feel like? Is there a way I can put them exactly where I want them to go in a folder?

Bobby and Prince

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México