[tmp] Re: cut and paste

  • From: "The New Vision Store" <nvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:52:16 -0400

Okay, I'm not the best at this, but if I download
Stinky pinky and blue boots boogie.mp3
To my computer, and go to it in my download directory I can call it
That stupid tune about boots.mp3
If I clipboard it, either copy r cut, I can toss it onto my sansa clipplus.
There is a messed up folder system, so I make a folder called
Add
And inside it I put different types of mp3 files.
I don't use any of the folders that Laz has indicated are troubled, or
anything that sounds like them as I might forget.
So no, music, or my music, or anything, I don't even del them anymore as
they come back.
If I connect my sansa to my computer and navigate into it by windows e s for
sansa and then a for add and m for music
I see my .mp3's.
I can f2 and write a whole new name like:
F2
Edit
Stinky boots.mp3
Enter
Or I can f2 and home key to be at the front as
F2
Edit
And put a 01 in front if I want to.
Most times the systems will alphabetize.
There is a selection to put in alphabetical order, somewhere in the settings
menu. I think date order is the other choice.

hth