[tmp] Re: audio books on the Sansa and Itunes whether Sansa plays it and all

  • From: Neena Saloiya <neena.saloya@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:06:10 -0400

Thanks, I'll look in to that. I mostly just use mp3 player for music, as I have another "book reader of sorts. I won't mention it here though. Just to avoid any issues.

-----Original Message----- From: The New Vision Store
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 9:48 PM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Re: audio books on the Sansa and Itunes whether Sansa plays it and all

They sound great in mp3, I have created a books folder and have traveled to work
with almost a dozen now. Sorry this isn't about itunes, but I can fully
recommend it as an mp3 books player, you'll love it.