[tmp] Re: a question the recording

  • From: "Anna Globe" <annabarbosa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 15:03:33 -0400

Hello there Laws, it is there, but I don't retain it, I sometimes need to write things down, but its fast.

-----Original Message----- From: Laz
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 2:43 PM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Re: a question the recording

Hello Anna,

You won't be able to make any recordings if the player is connected to
the computer.

The first thing you should do before attempting to make recordings is
listen to the audio tutorial on recording. It can be found in the
tutorials folder. If it's not there, let me know and I'll provide you
with a download link.

Regards,

Laz

On 5/7/14, Anna Globe <annabarbosa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello there, if I want to make knotes with the mp3 player do I have to have
it pluged in to the computer?, I also cant play the recording back that I
made.
Ana Globe
Please join us at the following address
angelsongs-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa