[tmp] a bluetooth receiver question

  • From: Moop Curran <moopiecurran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 17:55:04 -0500

Hi,
I received a bluetooth receiver similar to the one sold on the website, it may
even be the same one, but I got it as a late Christmas present. The one I got
was the Miccus mini jac, so if anyone has that model, is there a particular
trick they use to make sure the transmitter is off and not using power? I plan
to be taking mine with me a lot, and the fact that the place to turn the device
on is a button, I'm afraid it might get pushed. Also, my headset doesn't seem
to stay paired, so isthere a way to make it stay paired between uses? I really
like this neat little device, it makes my sansa clip zip player play great
through my headset.
Thanks for your help,
Courtney

Sent from my iMac