[tmp] Re: Which iPhone would you be interested in buying if you were to buy one?

  • From: "Shorty & Kitty" <shortyonlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 03:11:13 -0230

well like any new software upgrade ios 8 has its share of bugs, but such was
true of all the windows releases as well.

When the Dam Breaks
http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1

(The Voices Within, Reflections of A Different Mind.
UPC 9781481716468

This is a story of love, heartache, disappointments, God, relationships
and family. Everything bundled into one.
A real and true life story of struggles, pain and coping with mental illness.
With a recurring
theme of the affects and aftermath of being verbally and emotionally abused.
The book speaks
out about the consequences and the impact abuse can have on one s life. With a
quest to find
true love in this harsh and often cruel world.