[tmp] Re: Weird message while charging the player

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:37:09 -0400

Hi Tony,

As you no doubt realized, it'was a temporary glitch which fixed itself
once you disconnected it from the charger.

Thanks for the bone though.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa