[tmp] Weird message while charging the player

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 04:26:18 -0400

Good morning, so I had my clip plus plugged in and charging a few weeks ago.  I
left the player turned on since it seems to charge better that wayv and when I
came back to check the battery status, it said 100% 145 hours was something
weird like that. It's not a big deal as I was able to correct it but just
thought I would throw that bone out there

"Im everywhere, yet nowhere at all.  I stalk  the night and shadows and
darkness on my friends.  I am Shadow Tiger, and I have spoken ... You have been
warned