[tmp] Re: Valentine's Day specials on Talking MP3 Players & more

  • From: "Shorty & Kitty" <shortyonlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:22:24 -0330

Actually Laz, I am in the market for another pocket mp3 player, my wife wants one LOL I will be ordering another at some point, probably not in time for valentines day though.

When the Dam Breaks
http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1

(The Voices Within, Reflections of A Different Mind.
UPC 9781481716468

This is a story of love, heartache, disappointments, God, relationships
and family. Everything bundled into one.
A real and true life story of struggles, pain and coping with mental illness. With a recurring theme of the affects and aftermath of being verbally and emotionally abused. The book speaks out about the consequences and the impact abuse can have on one s life. With a quest to find
true love in this harsh and often cruel world.