[tmp] Re: Talking Mp3 Players as low as $69.99 & 20-25% off Bluetooth & other Accessories! Podcasts!

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:46:48 -0400

Yes, you can definitely use the 64GB card. I see what might be
throwing you off. The microSD card shows up as a separate device from
the player itself. It'll say something to the effect of removable
device and the drive letter your computer assigned it. It's just like
working with any drive on your computer. Just create folders and copy
and paste your folders and files onto it. In fact now that I think
about it, you should be able to find an audio tutorial on the subject
of using the microSD card in the Tutorials folder on your player which
might clear it up for you.

Recording steps by step is covered in the audio tutorial. Basically
once you press the select button twice on the recording menu, you are
recording using whatever settings are set up. To stop recording, just
hold down the power button for 10 slowly counted seconds as in 1 1000,
2 1000, etc. You should really take a listen to the recording audio
tutorial. It will record for as long as you don't stop it or the
battery runs down.