[tmp] Re: Talking Mp3 Players as low as $69.99 & 20-25% off Bluetooth & other Accessories! Podcasts!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:39:59 -0400

Hi Bobby,

The recording audio manual should help you with any issues. You can
find it inside the Tutorials folder on your player. just to let you
know how to stop recording and get back to normal, just turn the
player off by holding down the power button for 10 slowly counted
seconds.

You'll need to use RBClip to create talk files for your folders and
files. Install the program inside the Utilities folder named RBClip,
then follow along with the audio tutorial on getting your folders and
files to be spoken by the player to set it up and then how to use it.

Bridgette should introduce herself as she's a member of this list. But
to open up her biography, use a word processor on your computer.

Using the FM radio is covered in another audio tutorial found inside
the tutorials folder.

I would recommend you create a folder for your Bible and another one
for your music, just don't name the folder music as that can lead to
issues. You can name it My Music or Bobby's Music or whatever. Then
just copy and paste your folders into whatever folder on the card you
wish.

To backup your player, just copy and paste the folders and files from
your player onto your computer.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Laz