[tmp] Re: Talking Mp3 Players as low as $69.99 & 20-25% off Bluetooth & other Accessories! Podcasts!

  • From: "Harris, Robert" <harris.robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:08:17 +0000

questions coming soon:0) from me and Kelly.

1. My recording locked on when I was playing lets record and see how far it
could actually hear, I'm not sure how I got it to unlock eventually but I did,
it refused to shut down and I couldn't tell pause or not? This was on the
train, can other signals cause problems?

Yes I'd like to have word instead of letters, I have 140 songs Plus Help?

What is Bridget Biography? Is it jjust a name, who is Bridget? She gets Hi
Fives from Prince

How can you delete or add FM presets easily?

When I do find a cuge girl bible I like, How can I put it on the SD card and
not clog the unit?  What about putting elbems on SD; remember I have 64 gig and
I'm gonna use it LOL

Once I have my dream MP3, how do I back it up incase the player pukes and I
either need to buy a new one or change battery or some other strange "Bobby's
Luck" thing like I almost got this morning on the train.?

Trust the earth quake was just a ride and all is well?

Bobby and Prince