[tmp] Talking Mp3 Players as low as $69.99 & 20-25% off Bluetooth & other Accessories! Podcasts!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 16:06:32 -0400

Hello all,

This week, starting March 28th at 12 PM through April 3rd, we have all
of our Talking MP3 Players on sale as well as 20 to 25% off
accessories including our Bluetooth headsets, transmitters, and
receivers!

You can get our latest player, the New 4GB Talking Sansa Clip Zip for
$79.99 and $95.99 for the 8GB!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-clip-zip.html You can also get
the previous model, the Talking 4GB Sansa Clip Plus for $69.99 and
$89.99 for the 8GB!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-clip-plus.html These can be
ordered from the above links or from the specials page:

You can also order a Recertified 8GB Sansa Clip Zip for only $85.99
from our clearance page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/clearance.html

With any of the above players, you get 25% off accessories and microSD
cards( http://www.talkingmp3players.com/micro-sdhc-cards.html) to
increase your player's storage up to an extra 64GB and 20% off
Bluetooth transmitters, receivers, and headsets which you can use with
your players or most other audio devices giving it Bluetooth
capability! You can find out more about our accessories by visiting
our newly-redesigned accessories page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html and opening the
desired accessory category link.

You can also take advantage this week of getting 20% off any of our
accessories for a Talking Mp3 Player, Book Player or other device you
already own by visiting:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html and opening the
desired category such as:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html
to find out about the Bluetooth enabling devices we're selling.

We also have a new selection of Bluetooth Headsets available to which
we just added another, Avantree Hive, that we think you'll really
enjoy, it has a detachable cable so it can also be used without
Bluetooth and we really like the sound!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/headsets.html

Want to know how to use your Victor Stream, BookSense, BookPort,
Plextalk Pocket, NLS player, any other book player or Talking Mp3
Player with Bluetooth headphones, speakers, through a stereo system,
etc? Here's our new podcast on the Miccus Bluetooth devices we offer
and how to use them as a blind or vision-impaired person to enable any
book player or other non-Bluetooth audio device to use Bluetooth:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Bluetooth%20devices%20and%20using%20them%20with%20your%20Talking%20MP3%20Player.mp3/

Want to know more about what a Talking MP3 Player is, what it sounds
like, and all it can do? Find out by listening to or downloading our
in-depth Introduction to Talking MP3 Players, in which I introduce you
to them starting from describing the player to demonstrating some of
its many features and answering some of the most frequently asked
questions:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

As always we have free shipping in the US and discounted International
Priority mail!

We have a clearance page where you can get great deals on discontinued
and overstocked items: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/clearance.html
Currently we have big discounts on cases for E200 Series players and
Sansa Fuze Players, not for use with the Clip Plus or Clip Zip. Also
on this page we have the Talking Sansa Clip Zip 4GB recertified player
with a very low price and 1 year warranty!

All players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly tech
support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US and greatly
discounted quality international shipping and 1-year replacement
warranty! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special ends on Thursday April 3rd, so hurry and place your
order! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Shipping is free in the US, and discounted on Canadian and
international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a
destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method on the checkout page and find out what
constitutes a larger international order and which shipping method to
choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa