[tmp] Talking Mp3 Players: Free Charger, 20-25% off Bluetooth & other accessories! $10 off Phones!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 19:56:56 -0400

Hello all,

This week, through June 12th is your chance to get a great Father's
Day gift, we have Free Wall Chargers with any of our Talking MP3
Players on sale as well as 20 to 25% off accessories including our new
Bluetooth Speakers, headsets, transmitters, and receivers (which
enable your player, Book Player and other devices to use Bluetooth)!

You can get the free wall charger with any player on our site
including our latest player, the New Talking Sansa Clip Zip.

With any of the above players, you get 25% off accessories and microSD
cards( http://www.talkingmp3players.com/micro-sdhc-cards.html) to
increase your player's storage up to an extra 64GB and 20% off
Bluetooth transmitters, receivers, speakers and headsets which you can
use with your players or most other audio devices giving it Bluetooth
capability! You can find out more about our accessories by visiting
our redesigned accessories page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html and opening the
desired accessory category link.

You can also take advantage this week of getting 20% off any of our
accessories for a Talking Mp3 Player, Book Player or other device you
already own by visiting the above accessories link. Choose
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html
to find out about the Bluetooth enabling devices we're selling.

We have a selection of Bluetooth Headsets available to which we added
another, Avantree Hive, that we think you'll really enjoy, it has a
detachable cable so it can also be used without Bluetooth and we
really like the sound! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/headsets.html

The new Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth Speakers with audible sound when
turned on and paired, plus easy tactile buttons, and a cord for using
without Bluetooth as well are 15% off this week! Plus we have new mini
Bluetooth Shower speakers on sale:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html

Don't forget we have some exciting, accessible Android cell phones
including the Nexus 4 as well as the Samsung Haven for those of you
who prefer buttons over a touch screen that you can read about on our
Accessible Phones page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html This week,
they are $10 off our regular price!

Want to know how to use your Victor Stream, BookSense, BookPort,
Plextalk Pocket, NLS player, any other book player or Talking Mp3
Player with Bluetooth headphones, speakers, through a stereo system,
etc? Here's our new podcast on the Miccus Bluetooth devices we offer
and how to use them as a blind or vision-impaired person to enable any
book player or other non-Bluetooth audio device to use Bluetooth:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/bluetooth-devices-and-using-them-with-your-talking-mp3-player-or-favorite-book-player/

 Find out more about our Talking Mp3 Players by listening to or
downloading our in-depth Introduction to Talking MP3 Players, in which
I introduce you to them starting from describing the player to
demonstrating some of its many features and answering some of the most
frequently asked questions:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

As always we have free shipping in the US and discounted International
Priority mail!

All players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly tech
support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US and greatly
discounted quality international shipping and 1-year replacement
warranty! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special ends on Thursday June 12th, so hurry and place your
order! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa