[tmp] Re: Something to watch for

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:48:53 -0400

No, not lost. I always just copy things from my computer to my card
and keep the original on the computer. I don't recall the audiobooks I
had on the card, so I'm slowly going through and pasting some onto the
card. I have the same music folders and files on Google Drive, so that
was easy to paste back onto my 16GB card.

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa