[tmp] Re: Something to watch for

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 13:03:12 -0400

To those of you who have lost either a player or a large capacity
card, you have my sympathy. I definitely feel your pain. Luckily I had
my wife and son with me and my son was able tolocate and retrieve my
player. I've kicked myself many times for not checking to ensure the
microSD card was still in the player, but it'was too late by the time
I realized it. I was lucky though in that the player wasn't physically
damaged one bit, not even the clip got broken off.

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa