[tmp] Re: Shortcut to speak the time

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:48:01 -0400

Here's the link for the .rockbox folder that will enable the shortcuts.

http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Firmware/Clip%20Zip/.rockbox%20with%20shortcuts.zip/

Be sure to back up your original .rockbox folder onto the computer so
you can put it back if not to your liking. Just move the existing
.rockbox folder to your computer, unzip the file, and paste this
different .rockbox folder in the root directory of your Clip Zip.
Safely remove and then restart your player. Since this .rockbox folder
includes the config.cfg file to make it work right, any personal
settings you've changed on your player will be gone, so you may need
to readjust your settings to your liking as needed.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa