[tmp] Re: Shortcut enabled links for Clip Plus and Clip Zip

  • From: carollablady <carollablady@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 20:53:26 -0400

Hi Laz,

I am still not able to get the Clip Zip file. What I ended up with was an 8kb file that would not open. If I remember correctly, wasn't the firmware file a couple of mb?

Carol

On 4/25/2014 6:14 PM, Laz wrote:
Here are the download links for the firmware files including the patch
from Jim. Just move your original .rockbox folder from your player to
your computer, download, unzip, and copy the appropriate .rockbox
folder into your player's root directory.

Clip Plus download link:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Firmware/Clip%20Plus/Clip%20Plus%20with%20shortcuts.zip/

Clip Zip download link:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Firmware/Clip%20Zip/Clip%20Zip%20with%20shortcuts.zip/