[tmp] Save 10% on already discounted Bluetooth accessories, micro SD, and all items on our site!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 09:31:20 -0400

Hi all,

Reminder: Deals end Thursday!

This week, we're going to give you 10% off any orders totaling over
$100. Just apply the coupon code 'wow' on your order if it totals over
$100, and you save 10% off your order! This goes for any items on our
site; Talking MP3 Players, Bluetooth devices, accessories, phones,
etc, or any combination thereof! See our specials page for more
details: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

We have too many items on our site to list out here, but this will
give you some idea of what you can get.

Our Bluetooth transmitters and receivers include the Miccus Bluetooth
Transmitter (Miccus Mini-jack TX) that enables any audio device with a
headphone jack to connect to Bluetooth devices, its companion product
a Bluetooth Receiver jack (Miccus Mini-jack RX) that you can connect
to any headphones, speakers, home or car stereo system etc to enable
it to receive Bluetooth signals, as well as the home unit, the Miccus
Home RTX with which you can transmit or receive stereo music from up
to 150 feet away via Bluetooth Wireless Technology! See details:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html

Here's my podcast on the Miccus Bluetooth devices and how to use them
as a blind or vision-impaired person to enable any audio device with a
headphone jack to use Bluetooth:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/bluetooth-devices-and-using-them-with-your-talking-mp3-player-or-favorite-book-player/

We have the Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth speakers which can also be
used without Bluetooth using the included cable. It has audible sounds
when turned on and paired, easy tactile buttons, and is splash proof
so you can use it out by the pool, beach, or in the bathroom while you
shower http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html and our
selection of Bluetooth Headsets:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/headsets.html

Here's my audio demonstration of the Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth
speakers being used with my Talking Mp3 Player and Miccus Mini-jack TX
to connect to it via Bluetooth:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Miccus%20Pool%20Party%20Bluetooth%20Speakers.mp3/

We have some exciting, accessible android cell phones and the Samsung
Haven that you can read about on our Accessible Phones page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Of course we offer our Talking MP3 Players which are very affordably
priced and which allow you to enjoy your music, audiobooks, described
movies, podcasts, etc without having to pay hundreds of dollars for an
accessible media player. There's also no need to use software like
iTunes to use our players as you just copy and paste your folders and
files onto the player. They play a lot of file types as long as
they're not protected files. The menus are spoken and we include an
easy to use program so that your folders and files are spoken on the
player as well. We also include all our audio tutorials on every
player we ship out which walk you through using the features of our
Talking MP3 Players, so you can enjoy your player right from the
start! You can hear my demonstration of our Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

We have lots of accessories four our Talking MP3 Players which can be
used with other devices on our accessories page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html Now broken down into
categories making it easier to find the accessory you want.

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

Our players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly tech
support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US and greatly
discounted quality international shipping and 1-year replacement
warranty! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

This special ends on Thursday May 29th, so hurry and get 10% off your order!

Prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal on
line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa