[tmp] Re: Sanza firmware or RockBox

  • From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 15:45:31 -0800

She needs to be able to hook headsets up to it. I don't think you can do that with the pocket mp3 player, but please correct me if I am wrong. I also would not be saving much money that way, because if I got her that player, I would also have to get her an sd card as that player has no internal storage.