[tmp] Re: Sansa not showing up on computer

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:23:31 -0400

Hi rick,

Please ensure that your hard reset consists of holding the power
button down for at least 30 slowly counted seconds. I've seen some
folks reporting that they held the power button down for 10 or 15
seconds, but this does not reset the player. It has to be at least 30
seconds. Try that first and report back.

Regards,

Laz

On 9/20/14, Rick and Alysia Wells <rwells5@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>

>     I recently found my Sansa Clip Plus which had been missing for about 6
> months.  It came on O.K. but it is not showing up on my computer when
> connected with the correct USB cable, it is charging though.  How do I get
> my computer to recognize it.  I have tried different USB ports and have
> done
> a hard reset on the Sansa.  I have a Sansa Clip Zip also and the computer
> has no problem with it.
>

>      Thanks for any advice,
>

>       Rick
>

> ---