[tmp] Re: Sansa and Micro SD card not showing as a drive

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 12:57:32 -0500

Hi Linda,

Alan, a fellow list member, may have somehtng to say on this subject.
It has to do with retraining your player so that it does reach higher
battery charge levels than what you're experiencing. Something about
when it reaches the 93%, disconnecting it and then reconnecting it
again... But he can explain it far better than I can.

Best of 2014!

Laz