[tmp] Re: Reminder: Bluetooth devices, new shower speakers, accessories, phones + Free Wall Charger with Talking MP3 Players ends soon!

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:39:52 -0400

really? My mp3 player plays m4a files ok.
These must have been older and DRM protected?

At 05:45 PM 6/16/2014, you wrote:
I was just going to ask the same questions because I bought a few songs for the ipod before I lost it and they won't play on the mp3 so I had to rebuy them. Thanks

Bobby and Prince

The MP3 players are, but Rockbox will never support protected file formats, and we need Rockbox as that's what makes the accessibility possible.

Regards,

Laz