[tmp] Re: Price of TX and RX

  • From: Claire Mesa <roselady4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 15:34:13 -0500

BTW, the coupon code is BT10 which you put in while you're in the
shopping cart for 2 Bluetooth items, BT20 for 4. There is of course
still the option to place the order by phone and still get the
discount.

Best,
Claire

--

 *TalkingMp3Players.com* <http://TalkingMp3Players.com>

 Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per
month<http://www.solavei.com/roselady>