[tmp] Re: Pre-Black Friday Weekend Deals: Listen to your favorite music or bookplayer wirelessly 20% off & more super savings!

  • From: "Shorty & Kitty" <shortyonlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:17:47 -0330

I have used it, but I am used to doing such work. When I did do this, I used a toothpick to apply the glue; That way only the bit on the end of the tooth pick went where the glue was supposed to go, and not a huge lot from the tube itself. One has to be quick, because it sets in seconds.

When the Dam Breaks
http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1

(The Voices Within, Reflections of A Different Mind.
UPC 9781481716468

This is a story of love, heartache, disappointments, God, relationships
and family. Everything bundled into one.
A real and true life story of struggles, pain and coping with mental illness. With a recurring theme of the affects and aftermath of being verbally and emotionally abused. The book speaks out about the consequences and the impact abuse can have on one s life. With a quest to find
true love in this harsh and often cruel world.