[tmp] Re: Pre-Black Friday Weekend Deals: Listen to your favorite music o...

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 19:55:52 -0500

wasn't super glue developed first for the US military, as a way to quickly seal up nasty battlefield injuries, to help people survive the trip to the nearest medical facility?

At 05:43 PM 11/24/2014, you wrote:
The "Human glue" was first used to place parts of the inner ear back together.
It was suggested by EMT's back in the 70's but the glues at that time were
considered mildly toxic and past the "parts per million" acceptability. Though, many builders and trade workers have been using it for years. It is now used in
place of stitches were possible. It does dissolve, but very slowly.
Isn't teck amazing!?