[tmp] Re: New Bluetooth Devices for Talking Mp3 Players + Special Deals!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 15:35:14 -0500

Hi Fanus,

From the content of your message, it appears you're having this issue
on Paypal and not on our specific site. We can't check your personal
Paypal page, only our own, and this issue doesn't appear on it.
Perhaps Paypal has changed the view that it's showing you? I seem to
recall recently that it started showing me a different look but still
gave me the option to switch back to the one I had been used to.

I suggest you look around on the page and see if there's something
about changing the view back to what it was before.

I dont' know if this helps or not, but I can always send you a Paypal
payment request instead.

Best of 2014!

Laz