[tmp] Re: Microsd Card Questions

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 15:44:11 -0500

Hi Lisa,

The RX is a good choice if the device doing the transmitting doesn't
go beyond about 30 feet.

Yes, the prices on the site reflect any discounts we advertise. You
have no need to use the SanDisk Memory Zone app for any reason. I use
a 64GB card and have never used it.

Happy New Year!

Laz

On 12/29/14, Lisa Belville <missktlab1217@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Laz.
>
> Okay, this time I'm seriously going to drop some cash on your site.
>
> I wrote to the list last September about Bluetooth transmitters and
> receivers.  For now I've decided to go with the Miccus Mini-jack RX to see
> how well it works with my stereo and iPhone 5.
>
> I am wondering if the prices shown for the 64 GB card include the 20%
> discount?  The current price shown is $74.99 and I seem to remember the cost
>
> being $99, but want to be sure.
>
> I'm also wondering about the Sansa management software mentioned with the
> card.  Is this installed automatically and is it accessible using NVDA?
> Will I need this in order to   move things onto/off of the card and the
> older clip Zip I own?
>
> Lisa
>

> Veni, Vedi, Visa. I came. I Saw. I did a little shopping.
> Lisa Belville
> missktlab1217@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/