[tmp] Laz's birthday music

  • From: Neena Saloiya <neena.saloya@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:38:25 -0500

Hi Laz. Since it's your birthday: are there any special music you like to listen to on your birthday? Or just I don't know. I just was curious about whether you had some favourite song. I hope I wasn't being rude or intrusive by asking. Maybe it's my way of celebrating your birthday because I'm really grateful for the mp3 player I have. So, it's a humble way of honouring you, I guess. It's the best way I can explain that. I have a paper and a presentation due tomorrow morning, as it's first day of school. So, hearing a song or two during a writing break may help cheer the work up. Okay after my favourite show is done I'll go and hide in my homework corner for a good while. * smile * All best.

-----Original Message----- From: Laz
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 2:05 PM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Re: Happy Birthday Laz!

Thank you my friends!

All the best,

Laz

On 1/13/15, Redacted sender Foggddm@xxxxxxx for DMARC
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Laz, Happy Birthday! January babies are the best! Thanks for all you do.
Dale Hayes

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx