[tmp] Just 2 more days:Talking Sansa Clip Zip players 8GB only $85.99 + Accessory discounts!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:44:18 -0500

Hi all,

This is a great early Christmas shopping offer for just 2 more days.

Through this Thursday, we have a great deal on all of our Talking MP3
Players, which are discounted as low as $69.99 for the latest player
the Sansa Clip Zip 4GB or just $85.99 for the 8GB. Use the combo boxes
below the player you're ordering to get 25% off accessories:

To find out more about Talking Mp3 Players and their features, listen
to this very informative podcast: http://tinyurl.com/mb7jes5

We have a major accessory sale going on right now! All accessories and
micro SD cards are 20% off including the Bluetooth devices. If you
order a Talking MP3 Player, the accessories are an extra 5% off
excluding the Bluetooth devices which remain at 20% off. Visit our
accessories page to read more about our accessories:

All Talking MP3 Players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly
tech support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US,
greatly discounted quality international shipping, and 1-year
replacement warranty! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Listen to our customers as they tell you how much they like our
players, customer support, and how they use their Talking MP3 Players:
http://tinyurl.com/k97h858

Visit our accessible phones page,
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html for exciting
news on how you can save tons of money on your phone bill and still
get great 4G LTE service for your iPhone or one of the accessible
phones we carry including the Samsung Haven and some great Android
phone models, plus a great special deal going on this month only! New
phones including LG G2 and Brand new Samsung Gusto 3 have been added
to our accessible phone lineup!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

This special ends on Thursday November 13th, so hurry and get your order in

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx