[tmp] Re: Is there a volume setting?

  • From: "Jean" <jmarcleyhaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 11:18:40 -0700

It's the music I have put on there that I was talking about.  Now that you
mention it, though, the voice that tells me where I am on the menu is
perfect volume when it is the male voice, but very soft for the female
voice.
When I switched computers is when the voices changed.
Also, what about my off-topic question regarding NVDA and the key command to
go to the address on IE? (smile)
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Jean