[tmp] Re: Installing RB Clip

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:33:22 -0400

Hi Trevor,

Congratulations! You don't have to remove anything. When you press
enter on the executable file, it'll install the program on your
computer and create an icon on your desktop. When you're ready to
install it, you may wish to highlight the exe file, press the
applications key, choose run as administrator, and press enter. It's a
relatively easy and familiar install procedure. When you want to use
the program, press enter on the RBClip icon on your desktop.

Have fun!

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa