[tmp] Installing RB Clip

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 10:20:27 +1300

Hi Laz,
At last I have managed to Download RBClip, and the Installation Audio  Pod cast
using the New links you sent me.
I do have a question before I transfer the Downloaded Programs from my Computer
where they are currently sitting in my Sansa Back up Folder.
 1, Do I  have to first remove the the Current Utilities  from my Sansa Player
first?
And does the Rox box  A1 or what ever it is called have to be removed as well,
or do I leave that there, and only Remove the Current utilities Folder  which I
have been using to Voice my AB Books and other  Folders?

Trevor.

TG. Motion
224 Parawai Road
Thames, 3500.