[tmp] Re: I'm a lover of Sansa mp3 and an accessible phone question

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:58:22 -0400

Hi Neena,

Yes, music can have quite an emotional effect on the listener. It can
soothe ones emotions as well as bringing ones emotions up. There are
some songs though which will make some people cry and apparently even
get mean. So yes, music can have quite an emotional impact on people.

I just did a little bit of looking into that model phone and it
doesn't appear that it has any type of accessibility options at all
except for slightly larger keys. The flip phones either have the
accessibility built in or they don't. It's not the kind of thing that
one can add on at a later date.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa