[tmp] I'm a lover of Sansa mp3 and an accessible phone question

  • From: Neena Saloiya <neena.saloya@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 19:31:58 -0400

Hi all. I generally always listen to my Sansa when I’m on the trains and busses
here. Everything is so spread out in Toronto. Or, I listen to it travelling it
to Northern Ontario, or just when I’m at home. It has actually healed a lot of
internal pain I had at one time. See, some times as a blind person you get
criticized more than you’d like. So, after one of those times, I have some
songs that help me get out of a funk. So, yeah, my Sansa is quite a blessing.
Thanks Laz and Claire for configuring them. Um, I had a new phone I got for
free from Fido with its rewards. So, I’d like accumulated like 160 Fido dollars
to get this phone. I paid for it outright, as it was $90 and I got the rewards
to pay for it. Well, I’m wondering. Would I be able to buy an accessible voice
I can download for like I don’t know: $10 or something somewhere? This is a
Samsung SG275r phone. It’s a flip. Thanks so much. If I had had more money I
would probably had bought one from you all. But, since I’d accumulated the Fido
rewards, I needed to get it from them so I could save some money. (I’m going
travelling to the exhibition here, so that’s why I needed to save a bit.) I
won’t spend more than like $80 at most there, but I’m more of a saver of money.
* smile Maybe when I have an established part or full time job I can like get a
nice phone from you all. Well, so I don’t ramble I’ll wish you a good evening
and leave for now. I look forward to any thoughts I can hear.