[tmp] Re: I get an error message when I try to run Voicebox

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:40:22 -0400

Hi Pauline,

I urge you to try RBClip instead of VoiceBox. VoiceBox proved to have
some instabilities with many folks. What broke the camel's back for me
was when I was getting ready to record an audio tutorial on how to use
it, and it wouldn't run for me. At that point I made the decision to
no longer send VoiceBox out with our players but instead sending out
RBClip in its place. Most of our customers now use RBClip and have far
less issues with it and are very happy with it.

Here's the link for the program itself:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Utilities/RBClip-Setup20.exe/

Here's the link for the audio tutorial:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/learn-how-to-easily-get-the-folders-and-files-that-you-put-on-the-talking-mp3-player-spoken-by-the-player/

That should address any issues you were having creating talk files.

Regards,

Laz