[tmp] Re: I get an error message when I try to run Voicebox

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:51:04 +1300

Hi Laz,
It may not help, or maybe it will?
I have Windows 7 and each time I Clip board an Audio Book, from my Computers Audio Book Folder on to my Sansa Fuze, I get an Error Message when I go to run Voice Box. Why, I ask, well it is simple, I first Select Utilities and then, Voice Box, and then Arrow down to Voice Box again, and press Enter, then use the Tab Key to go to Brows for Folder, after which I do, and then up comes the option of Folder, Make a New Folder, and Ok, I press Ok, and then up comes Run Voice Box, and I do this by hitting Enter. After a minute or so, up comes the same message as the Pauline was mentioning.
I  just Ignore it, and Tab to Ok, and Exit out of the Window etc.
The Reason for the Message is that it has something with Windows 7 not Recognizing the Run Option, although it still voices the Files .
And the Sansa  Reads out the Audio Book,
Perhaps this happens with the Sansa Clip?