[tmp] Re: I get an error message when I try to run Voicebox

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:35:02 -0400

Not sure what issues you're having there, Trevor. I just tried both
links, the one from Wuala works as does the one from the blind Geek
Zone. You need to make sure you copy the entire link to paste into
your browser if they're wrapping around to the next line. Here they
are again in case you were having temporary issues:

Here's the link for the program itself:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Utilities/RBClip-Setup20.exe/

Here's the link for the audio tutorial:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/learn-how-to-easily-get-the-folders-and-files-that-you-put-on-the-talking-mp3-player-spoken-by-the-player/

If you have further issues downloading these files, let me know
privately at accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx and I'll provide you with
a Dropbox link for them.

Regards,

Laz