[tmp] Re: I get an error message when I try to run Voicebox

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:57:50 +1300

Hi Laz,

Try as I might, by Clicking on the Links you provided for RB Clip, and the Audio Tutorial, I can not get the Links to work.
I just keep getting a message, "Waiting for Wuala!"
after a few seconds of Clicking on the Links.
Everything just seems to come to a Holt and won't continue opening up the links.
It just seems to Hang in mid Air!
I have tried to Copy and Paste the Links into my Web Browser and it comes back with "No such links were found? for Wuala" So how do I get hold of this RB Clip, program, and the Tutorial to install it?

Trevor.