[tmp] Re: I get an error message when I try to run Voicebox

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:06:55 +1300

Hi Laz,
I guess I do get a different Message to what Pauline was getting, but I was told when I first Brought my Sansa Fuze, that Wins 7, came up with the Error Message, and I should ignore it, as the Audio Books etc, had still been Voiced, and just Tab down to Ok, and then Exit as normal.
I never thought of running  my Sansa Voicebox  as administrator
How does one set up the Voicebox to run as Administrator?
And RB clip? Never been told about it, so how does one Access  RB Clip?
My Sansa Fuze  is Version 2, if that is any help?

Trevor.