[tmp] Re: I get an error message when I try to run Voicebox

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:34:15 -0400

Hi Kathy,

Is that the error message that VoiceBox brings up on Windows versions
newer than XP? It occurs after processing has finished but VoiceBox
can't find the ding .wav sound file so it gives an error message.
Check in side the folders you were processing to see if the talk files
were actually created.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa